Too many do's and dont's for my liking!!!

I'm so glad someone said this about eggs! I would love to have a boiled egg and soldiers but been too scared to. Before I knew I was pregnant I had an omelette for breakfast at a well known breakfast chain and got food poisoning so its put me off eggs now in case I get it again. But if I cook at home and the eggs are stamped etc then it should be fine right.
And also sushi! I'm not a massive meat eater so have been struggling for tasty, healthy lunches as I used to love sushi. I'm just so unlucky, I'd be the ne who got ill! I think 'the list' is so scary.
Not sure what the garlic bread ladies issue was though, strange! X

Thats the problem you see - a lot of big chains don't use pastuerised eggs because they are more expensive, so you can't be sure if you are eating out, but if you are cooking at home its fine.

http://www.theranger.co.uk/news/Foo...ue-guidance-on-safe-and-legal-eggs_21816.html

According to this article, all eggs have to be vaccinated to follow food safety standards so even eggs that aren't lion stamped are safe.

I guess it's just personal choice but I think the chance of catching salmonella is so minimal.

Also going back to the sushi, I would only eat sushi that I know has been freshly made so not from the super market. And if you go to a sushi restaurant like Yo! Sushi ask them to make it fresh for you rather than taking it off the conveyor belt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back