Too hot

It is horrible feel like I am melting. I had the cooling mist spray from the pound shop that is good spray and sit by fan. I am staying in and finding night time the worst fan on all last night oh not keen because of the noise, but I had a cool shower before bed and it was more bearable. Then my inconsiderate neighbour decided to start drilling and hammering at 9am grrrrrrr. Being so pregnant in the height of summer was not good planning winter baby next time lol.

oh i know...i normally love the sun but i just cant take it in this heat...was 28 degrees at 7pm last night and was 20 degrees at 9am this morn...ooft i also have virtually no maternity clothes suitable for thia weather...im going to take kids swimming to the outdoor pool at our sports club but i have no costume so need to go n buy one first but im looking forward to cooling down in the pool!!!!! xx

Ladies I want to moan too!!! It's not the fact it's lovely and sunny it's the fact it's making me hot and bothered and tearful over stupid stuff I want to go to local outdoor swimming pool a half hr drive away and just sit in there or swim a few laps but everyone says not to because my waters could go anytime now (am 38weeks) and then is the risk of infection. Also when I said how unlikely it was they say well have someone with u in case of slips or labour I don't have friends who are free now to pop to have a swim ! Gah I can drive myself but again people keep complaining it's risky to go alone. So I have had a cry as their alternative suggestions are just not the same... A nice bath...a cold shower and a bucket of water to put feet in. My mum did say well u could dip your feet only into this outdoor pool place for five mins I suppose it would limit the risk but I'mnot paying 6quid to paddle my feet for five mins esp not with a half hr drive there n back so am back to moaning about the heat Ihave fans and can do a cold shower but iI want to be out in the sun and cool at same time.. ..

Thats it, we are all doing a rain dance tonight or something lol. I would just loveee for some clouds or overcast. Told oh next baby will be a winter baby lol x

glad im not the only one moaning about the weather!! i am so having a winter baby on baby number 2!!! lol this is unbearable! im a total sun worshiper but right now iv never wanted it to be cold so much in my whole life!! :wall2: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back