Too hot

Pregnot

Reaction score
It's too hot! It's far too hot!! It's too hot hot hot !!!!

ok that's it I'm done

I'm toooo hot!!!!

Agree... I cant cope and usually im a sun worshipper! Xx

I literally cannot function

Have cleaned up today and was drippig in sweat. Why does nesting have to kick in for me now?!

Had a cold shower and now pretty mich naked with the fan on like usual. Its my favourite past time at the moment, away from mirrors of course!!

I want it to be winter!!!

Im debating getting an ice cold bath! Would that be ok to do? Im baking :(

I'm so lethargic in this heat! Everything just seems ten times more effort!

i am hating it right now i am a large bellied misery !!1

Try a cold wet towel on your feet or feet in a bucket of cold water it's bliss !! X

Thats what I do, feet in a bowl of cold water and a tiptop :)

gunna buy a kids paddling pool from
Asda on way home from farm

I've been thinking about this but we are on a watet meter! Not worth iy so im just being a hermit instead haha

I'm actually dreading tomorrow. It was 23 degrees today and it was bad enough but tomorrow it's supposed to be 28 and I'm at work all day. Aghhhh I don't even know what to wear, it's bad enough wearing a bikini in the garden but something else altogether at work where I need to be smart... AGHHHH

I've been thinking about this but we are on a watet meter! Not worth iy so im just being a hermit instead haha

You can get little pools about a meter in width, only 2 or 3 quid. Don't take too much to fill.

We filled our 8 foot pool yesterday for our daughter but its too cold for me to go in!

I agree though, it's too hot. I'm dreading work tomorrow.

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

it really is too warm i think its the heat that's making me exhausted, been sleep most of the day lol x

Can I have a moan about it as well please?? Lol

I don't like to complain about the sun coz lets face it we don't see it that often buy mannnnnn it's hot!!

It's the not getting to sleep is killing me, I'm tired but their is just no air coming through! Windows wide open but nothing!

I've also just blow dried my hair and now need another shower I'm sweating so much. Lovely! Urgh xx

haha I like that were all moaning together :)
on my way to asda in a min :)

Fx they have a little one big enough for me to park my bum

Yeh I got a kids paddling pool tesco 2 pound :)

Oh got us a air con unit today ... I can't wait till bed time it's cold in there yay

no paddling pools in asda!! Not even any signs for them what a nightmare

rang my mum she has one for my brothers little ones so I'm going to pick that up tmro :)

Im still working ;/ plus did train and tube to visit mum in hosp. Omg the tube was unbearable. I always feel like im gunna pass out even just standing waiting for it!!

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I was in London on the weekend, went to see mumford and sons at the Olympic park. The tube was horrendous!! :-/ x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back