Too fast

Lilelephant

Reaction score
o is growing up so fast I just swapped his 0-3 clothes with his 3-6 clothes an they fit!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333726986.843059.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333726986.843059.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 24
Gosh! Tyler's babygrows do but his dungers don't!!

It's all gonna be over soon and we'll have spotty teenagers!!

Tell me about it! Angel is 5 months next week and her 3-6 clothes have probably about 2 weeks worth of wear left, I can't believe it. And with her sitting up and communicating with us more and just generally growing up I'm like no stop!! Honestly I'm welling up just typing this, so proud of her <3 x

I must have a small baby, I only just moved E into her 3-6 month clothes too and some still look too big for her, though some of her pants (trousers or what ever they are called over here) are too small.

Last edited:
Angel is quite chunky and she's very long thats probably why she's going through clothes very quick :p x

Weight wise, I had her weighed 2 weeks ago and she was only 13lb 1oz, not even double her birth weight yet. If she takes after me, she will be short, however not really sure how long she is.

Phoebe is really long too. She's 4 months old tomorrow and I reckon she'll be in 6-9 months in a couple of weeks :shock:

Ahh bless him, he is adorable!!!

Ella has been in 3-6 for a couple of months now i think they will last at least another month or so nothing is nearly too small yet and some 3-6 months dont even fit her yet! she is chunky but short!

Scary isn't it, next week I'm going to start changing over her wardrobe from 3-6 to 6-9 months although some of the 3-6 will still fit a lot of it will be packed away in the loft :(

We are still in newborn and first size!! She weighs 12lb and is most likely over the weight but she's not long enough or chunky enough for the bigger clothes, they absolutely drown her and she gets frustrated when her legs get tangled up in the sleep suits and ends up pushing them out between the poppers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back