• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Too early..?

It doesn't sound too early to me. I'm waiting til after the second scan (at 21 weeks) and then will start my shopping and getting the nursery ready. I don't want to leave it too late in case i feel too fed up and fat at the end to decorate the nursery.

No not too early at all :D i waited till after my 20 wk scan to start buying and now theres no stopping me, my wardrobe has been taken over with baby clothes :cheer: :cheer:

I don't think it's too early and while you've got the energy you should do what you can :) my little one nearly has more clothes than me now and her own section in the wardrobe!

Nope, I'm hoping to go through all of Soph's tings in the next week or so and do the same!

not too early at all, it's best to get stuff now as in the last few weeks your less likely to want to go out and it'll cost alot in 1 go so if you do it though out it'll cost less if you know what i mean

I think it doesn't matter when you do these things as long as you take advantage of doing it when your in the right mood for it! Nothing worse than leaving it late and just not having any energy. Whereas if you do it now you'll probably enjoy hunting through things while you can still bend over lol

Nope not too early as the other ladies have said. I waited unitl my 20 week scan to then started th think about actually buying stuff. I'll be sorting through what I have very soon and getting it all washed a prepared for my baby.

Yeah you do it when your ready hun, I cant wait to get all of Zachary's old things out and sort through them!!! So exciting!

I don't think it's too early, it's what i'm going to be doing straight after my scan! Like you said, with another one to look after you're really not going to feel like it later on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back