too big for a bumbo

star fish

Reaction score
So embarrasing, I took my baby to meet with NCT mums and there was a bumbo there, everyone tried it but my babys legs were too fat to fit in it!

He is the youngest there and one of the women has a little girl who is literally twice the length of Jasper, she is massive, yet her legs arent as fat as his.

My doc says it is impossible to overfeed a totally breastfed baby, but he is a real chunky monkey! Do you think I should be taking him off the breast half way through or something, he generally only feeds once every 3 - 4 hours.

I wouldn't, if he's happy and healthy, who cares if he's a wee bit chubby! He'll lose the baby weight later. Don't compare to others, he's perfect as is :)

I wouldn't, if he's happy and healthy, who cares if he's a wee bit chubby! He'll lose the baby weight later. Don't compare to others, he's perfect as is :)

Totally agree

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Same - don't worry about it. Any excess chubby bits will soon level out. Xxx

Agree too. We need more pics of jasper star :) Hope all good. Xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kynon legs have always been a bit too fat for the bumbo too and he's also Bf. You can't over feed them they will loose it once they start crawling and walking so don't worry x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Just hope he isn't like me though....I don't think I've ever lost my chubby baby legs and I'm 27 now. Nothing to do with all the chocolate and crisps I've eaten over the years :whistle::whistle:

NOOOOOO don't take him off halfway through let him eat all he likes sod the stupid bumbo fat babies are the best.

Let him eat cake!..... Or boob as the case may be! Screw the bumbos! I've been reading up and they are terrible for babies backs and hips so I wouldn't worry :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back