Tonight

Tracey M

Reaction score
Hey Girls

Just thought we should all take a step back tonight, chill out and relax. Who has got something good to look forward to tonight or this weekend?

I'm going to Barcelona on Sunday for conference for 3 nights so I'll miss the forum. I'll be back in time to test on 19th....wahey!

Gawd - I'd better not drink too much, us travel agents are really bad when we get together! On the other hand....if AF come while Im away :bum:bottoms up !!!

aw i love barcelona it is so nice!!
I havent got anything at all planned....:shock:
usually go to football but we cant afford all the away trips this season!

I've been to Barcelona before but I was going on a cruise so I only stayed at a hotel next to the port so did not see all the attractions..... I have 2 x half days free and staying right in the centre of city so really looking forward to it. Hey ho its 21 degrees and sunny there right now !!

aww i was in barcelona a few months ago it was great!

well this weekend i have a dvd, takeaway and glass of wine coming my way :)

Time to relax :) :)

Have a great time!

We're going to a charity fundraiser tonight. Planning to have a drink or two and enjoy myself a bit but probably won't stay out too late. Will come home, snuggle up in bed with OH and read.

OH has got fancy meals planned for us this weekend and I'm thinking about trying to start eating meat again so he's cooking turkey on Sunday. Saturday'll be shopping and clearing up leaves after all the bad weather yesterday. Busy busy. :)

Gawd - I'd better not drink too much, us travel agents are really bad when we get together! On the other hand....if AF come while Im away :bum:bottoms up !!!

Ohhhhhh are you a travel agent..... DH has agreed to let me look in to the "possibility" of going away for a week in Feb as a break from ttc... do you have any good suggestions... it must be hot... cheap.. and have a beach... was thinking maybe Canaries or Egypt ???

My DH is from Gambia and its the most amazing place for winter sun and its super duper cheap, very hot and the people are sooo friendly (I should know how friendly I married one lol)

BUT as you are TTC, for The Gambia you need to take anti malaria tabs and not recommended while TTC - upon saying that I fell pregnant with my son when in Gambia and in middle of taking Lariam anti malaria tabs and I was worried sick for nothing!

To be on the safe side, maybe stick to Canaries or Egypt. PM me if you want me to look at dates of travel, costs etc.

well my son is away for the night so me and oh could just spend some time together as AF is here so it would just be relaxing no baby making no talk on ovulation or anything, dvd, nice drink and bigg cuddles!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PPPFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now he has got to work and im soooooooooooooooooooo pee'd off im sat crying, its the first time in about 6 months iv been able to have a break from my little one and spend some quality time with oh. and tonight i cud spend the night alone without the strain (( on me )) of thinking bout ovulation and things!!!!
oh im not a happy bunny but had to pretend to OH that its fine :(

Tonight I'm taking my scouts on a 'chippy hike' (a night hike ending at a chippy) and I will be stealing all their chips :D

Tomorrow I've got some girlfriends over to cook for a group of the loveliest people on earth

Sunday I'm going to do some sewing and finish the coat I'm making

I LOVE the weekend :D

Thanks Tracey... going to wait and see what news the weekend brings.. but if we do decided to go ahead I will pm you the details x x

barcelona is my next trip away i've wanted to go for so long! Gambia is also on my list, a friend went last year through a travel agent but ended up doing their own thing, went into a village and spent some time with a gambian family, authentic dinners the lot - said it was the best holiday ever!

after such a crappy few weeks my lovely friends have arranged a late birthday night out for me tonight (it was actually 29 oct!) so we are going to a spanish restaurant with flamenco dancers and yummy food (no alcohol though due to meds) tomorrow my best friends' 30th suprise party so i'm just itching to get out of the office and commence my weekend.

AF due this weekend, due to the issues i've been having we didn't ttc at all this month so i'm fully prepared for her appearance!!

have a lovely weekend all xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back