toni labour watch...quick or you'll miss it!... baby here.

Massive congrats honey and welcome Ben xxxx so pleased it went well for you

Aww congratulations looking forward to her birth story as she is at the same hospitla ill be going to! x

Thanks everyone. Ben was 8lb 12oz so my tear is really bad, had to go to theatre. Eventually got out at about 11 last night. Spent night in hospital, so no sleep really thanks to other peoples babies. Ben is behaving himself wonderfully and slept most of the night, just up for a couple of feeds and a bit of wind. Hopefully should be out today as long as I have a bowel movement ok.

Will post some pics later on when I get home and not updating from mobile, he is beautiful though with full head of dark hair. Will write up birth story soon too, but I can confirm Hypnotherapy really works, and if you can have a pool birth it is brilliant!

Thanks to Kerry for keeping you all updated!

Sorry to hear about your tear - hope it heals quickly and doesn't give you too much grief! Good to hear, though, that your birth experience as such seems to have been a good one. I agree, birthing pools are a hit - I'm hoping for another waterbirth, too; fingers crossed... Can't wait to see pictures of Ben!!

Ooooo sry about the tear and having to stay in. Hope you get home nice and quick today. Can't wait for your story and some pics. Enjoy your lovely bubs cuddles :love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back