Tomorrow

SeonaidMac

Reaction score
I'm in 2 minds about tomorrow.... it's a birthday meal for a friend and my hubby and lots of our mates are going to be there... including 2 that are pregnant and fell pregnant after i had my mmc in May....

One of them knew about me being pregnant as she came to my birthday party (i found out the week before my bday so everyone that came knew as i wasn't drinking)

i so want to be happy for them but at the same time i know i'm going to be sitting there thinking i should've been 34 weeks now.... part of me doesn't want to go because i know it's going to be baby baby baby talk....

Hi I know how you feel I should currently have a 4 month old or a 1 month old but I'm back at 21 weeks now at least all is well this time. I'm still not as excited about this baby as I feel I should be.

Anyway I'm meant to be going out with friends for lunch next week. One of the ladies going I bumped into when I was 8 weeks pregnant this time around I said it was funny I should bump into her because I'd had a dream the night before that the person who'd introduced us was pregnant. This person I bumped into said that was really strange because she was actually due in feb 2013. I told her that I was expecting too and in Feb but I'd just had 2MCs so she was the first outside family I had told and was the only until after 13 weeks. We talked a little more and we found we were due on the same day. Unfortunately she went for her 12 week scan the day before mine and found the baby had passed away at 7 weeks.

I know it's going to hurt her a lot to see me and know her bump should be the exact same size as mine but there is nothing I can do about that. I might try and get there as early as possible and make sure I'm at the table sitting and just hope and pray that everyone knows the situation and does not bring up my bump. It's good that I won't be drinking so the chance of me having verbal diarrhea is pretty slim.

I really hope you are able to have fun at the meal. If it gets too much just excuse yourself and take a time out. I've had to do that. I feel like I ruined a friend's daughters first b'day party because some one who was there was due a week after my second angel was due. I ended up just staying for an hour and then had to leave it was too much.

It does get easier I found once I passed due dates I felt better. I never got upset on the actual day but about 3 days before both times I had a panic attack in anticipation.

Hi,

Sorry for your mc. If you feel that way, don't go to birthday party. Do things you like to do and see people you like. I would go shopping instead and buy myself something nice, maybe an interesting book.

Sending baby dust xx.

Thanks ladies.... it's my due date next month 10/11/12..... a date i'll never forget...

We ended up not going at all.... i woke up today feeling really sick and couldn't shift it so we stayed at home and have had a lovely evening together.... he's going to help me dye my hair bright purple tomorrow.... :) love my hubby xx

Seonaidmac, don't do that to your hair!!! Unless they are purple already... Try looking towards future, that's what you can change, but the past has passed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back