Tomorrow....

gem44_4

Reaction score
.....is my '12 week scan' even though i will actually be 16 weeks!!

I'm soooo excited and nervous at the same time. I've not seen jellybean since i was 7 weeks and it was just a blob on the screen so it's going to be amazing to actually see a proper baby.

The appointment's at 11.10am and i just know i am not going to sleep at all tonight.

Keep evevrything crossed for me and i'll let you know how things go.

Gem xx

Blimey, thats a late one, do you still get a 20 wk scan after this one?

Good luck.

I'm sure the midwife said i will still get a 20 week scan. A friend at work had her '12 week' scan at 14 weeks and then another scan at 22 weeks so hopefully i should get another one at some point.

Gemxx

Hi

Yay good luck for tom!! you might even be able to tell the sex :) if your finding out
Katrina

*saulino* said:
Hi

Yay good luck for tom!! you might even be able to tell the sex :) if your finding out
Katrina

o0o0o yes you may be able too.

do you want to know?

good luck tomorrow, let us know how you get on!!

:) :) :) :)

Nikki x

Well had my scan on wednesday and it was amazing. Me and OH were so nervous in the waiting room and my appointment was running 20 mins late which made it worse.

When we got in she had a look around and found jellybean and measured the head. She told me i am 3 days further gone than i thought i was so i'm now 17 weeks on sunday. She kept showing us all the different parts of the baby but i couldn't really enjoy it because she didn't show us the heartbeat.

Then....all of a sudden jellybean kicked it's leg and waved its hand at us and we could see its little ribcage moving in and out as it breathed!!!! She then showed us the little heart beating away.

I was so relieved everything was ok that i couldn't say a thing. Me and oh just looked at each other with the biggest grins on our faces.

It seems so much more real now and we can really relax and start buying things. HOORAY!!!

I've got my next scan booked for 13th March and i can't wait to see jellybean again.

Gem xx :D

Congrats! It's always so reassuring when you know everything is nice and normal :)

Hi

Glad all is well, so reassuring when you see your bean for the first time. :D Are you going to be finding out the sex?
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back