Toilet trouble (tmi)

Hazel

Reaction score
I thought I had an upset tummy from eating too much chocolate cake (it was my birthday :lol: ) but that was a week ago and I still have to keep running to the loo with a sudden pain in my belly, It feels better as soon as I've been :oops: . This is about 4 times a day.
Baby has recently turned and I can feel kicks low down now so was wondering if maybe she was on my bowel and this might be causing it :think: .

Not sure what causes it hun but i had the same. I was up and down to the loo lots usually during the evening time mainly. It came and went with me during the last tri.

Gosh you poor thing.

Pregnancy does come with some irratating issues doesent it!!!

I am not sure what is causing this.
Maybe you should call up your mw or gp for some advice.

I have to keep eating as I'm getting hungry where I'm on the loo so much. It's not even the runs anymore just proper poos :oops: .

i sometimes get this, i get a pain in my belly then when i have been to the loo it goes!! maybe it is the baby pressing on our bowels causing us to be in pain?

I also feel kicks low down

ive been getting this for a few months now. i get really bad tummy pains and have to rush to the loo :oops: seems to happen every few weeks

Hi

Until Week 16 I was contispated but from week 16 I have had diahorrea (can't spell) every day. I spoke to my MW and she said you either have that or contispation, so may be you are going have the runs?

Mx

The last 2 weeks i've had that too. like i felt SO sick i had to lay down, then when i thought i would be, off to the bathroom, but no vomit, other end! i thought maybe i was eating wrong, but i've been so carefull since the first time and i get it almost every other day now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back