toilet issue - maybe tmi

Flame

Reaction score
I have just been to the toilet and it didnt seem to much of an effort to do but was pretty small. When i wiped i found blood on the tissue and in the loo bowl water had gone pretty red. It has happened before and my bottom was quite sore after and it was an effort to go but this time it wasnt much of an effort and after i had belly ache instead of bum ache.

Do i put this down to hemerroids or could it be something to do with the pregnancy that i need to contact the midwife about?

Flame if the bleeding is coming from your bottom it still likely to be hemerroids...If you are not sure where the blood has come from then contact your m/w.

I agree with cloud9, i have had the water go red but my bum has been really sore in the process! :oops: Go back to the toilet and figure out what end for definate x

Hi

I think if it was from the bum its nothing to worry about but maybe ask mw for some relief if its sore.
If its vaginal bleeding then i would get it checked :hug:
Katrina

Thanks guys. I am pretty sure it was from the back end although not 100% as i wiped at the back the second time there was dry blood but nothing from the front. The stomach ache has eased now and i feel normal again and little man has been wriggling round since.

:)

Sounds like the dreaded haemorrhoids.

Drink plenty of water and get lots of fruit and don't strain on the loo. Just go when you feel ready.

ive had this before, no pain in back end :oops: but the bowl and tissue were bloody. went to see gp straight away and he said it was most likely i'd torn internally. he said i should monitor it but it never happened again

if ur unsure about where the blood has come from, stick a cotton bud up each hole. glad ur feeling better now xx

Defo sounds like farmer giles then! Pleased to hear baby and mommy are ok now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back