Toddler milk v's Cows milk???

don-don

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Lo is almost a year old now....wow...cant believe it!!!

So I'm kind of thinking shall we move to cows milk or get the tins of toddler milk??

Any ideas, experiences or thoughts would be fab........

Thankyou xxxx

We just went straight to cows milk. I personally wouldn't use toddler milk as I feel it's unnecessary. The fact that they make a big point of it being better for babies because of the added iron in it makes me laugh as milk actually inhibits the absorption of iron no matter how much they add! a balanced diet would be better IMHO.

I agree withe mrs r, i put all mine on cows milk at 1 yr or just over but my second baby hated it so i kept her on grown up milk till she took to cows milk, i think you should defo go for cows milk if he takes it x

I have a fussy eater, who also refuses milk now,..im going to try the toddler milk to see if he will take it as i will feel happier kowing hes getting the goodness from that, otherwise if he would drink it, i would just use cows milk!!

I agree with the girls! If your LO will take cows milk then I'd use that :) xx

Last edited:
If he'll have cows milk go for that. Oscar wouldn't even entertain it, one sip then never again! He's on c&g toddler milk and is like an addict for the stuff lol I don't blame him as I love hot milk, but without sugar it's horrible, and obvs he can't have sugar added, but the toddler milk is sweetened with vanilla. It's really lush!

If he'll have cows milk go for that. Oscar wouldn't even entertain it, one sip then never again! He's on c&g toddler milk and is like an addict for the stuff lol I don't blame him as I love hot milk, but without sugar it's horrible, and obvs he can't have sugar added, but the toddler milk is sweetened with vanilla. It's really lush!

....ooo i hope m likes it that much too!! He wont touch cows milk at all! Im getting a small bottle delivered with my shopping on sunday!mfingers crossed!

I have a fussy eater, who also refuses milk now,..im going to try the toddler milk to see if he will take it as i will feel happier kowing hes getting the goodness from that, otherwise if he would drink it, i would just use cows milk!!

AJ is a fussy eater too. We kept him on toddler milk for the same reason.
Managed to switch him over to cows just over 2yrs old, took a while though and a good few weeks of refusing cows milk in am (gave him toddler pm until he accepted it.)

H doesn't like full fat cows milk so refuses it. He has semi skimmed milk on breakfast and toddler milk at bedtime as I like the idea of him havin something warm in his belly at night throughout winter. I will prob stop with it when it gets warmer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back