Todays the day..

Tick-Tock

Reaction score
I'm going in for my D&E in a few hours and I am sh*****g myself. I'm not very good when it comes to general anaesthetic and thats the main thing I'm worried about. Otherwise I'm ready for the D&E as I am fed up with bleeding now and just want some kind of closure. I really want to get back to normal and get on with the rest of my life as I feel like this is hanging over me making it impossible for me to move on...

good luck tick tock, take care and i am thinking about you.

yeah good luck and take care - will be thinking of you. xxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

hope everything went well, can sympsize with u as i had a blighted ovum a couple of years ago.

hope everything went well for you hun, im thinking of you well we all are, take care and we are all here if you ever need us to chat too anytime.

Sending you big :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope everything went okay. im sure you will be feeling much better soon. Make sure you rest lots and look after yourself. :hug:

Hi there honey.

I hope it all went smoothly and that you're feeling ok. Fingers crossed they got everything so that you can being to recover.

Thinking of you
Michelle
xxxx :hug:

Thanks for all you messages.

Yesterday went well, although I was last on the surgery list and so didn't go in til 5.30. I was quite emotional just before they put me under, but I think that was due to the wait and the fact that I was really hungry by then, but they were really nice and I managed to calm down. I spoke to the doctor afterwards and they said that there was something there for them to remove. As it has to be a certain size for the D&E to be used I was worried that I had bled too much since the last scan and for some reason they wouldn't be able to get it. But they did and I think I may actually have stopped bleeding which is a relief..... So hopefully my body can get back on track now and I can continue to try to repair some of the emotional scars without the constant reminder of bleeding.

J
XX

Hi Tick Tock,

I am glad that the physical bit is over for you....now concentrate on taking it easy, you have been through a hard time!

I am always here if you need a friend to chat to, the next few weeks and months will be an emotional roller coaster for you. :hug:

Lots of love and hugs
Michelle
xxxx

hi hun :wave:

Im glad everything went as well as it could possible go, look after yourself and we are all here anytime you need to chat ok! :hug: :hug:

:hug: Glad you are ok, I hope your road to recovery is a quick one and the emotional scars heal a bit sooner now, :hug: Lv Yvonne xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back