Todays the day

TeeUK

Reaction score
It has been a devastaing couple of days since I found out baby died at 14 weeks. I have moments of pure insanity and feel like I've lost my mind then other moments where I rub my tummy forgetting for a brief moment that baby has died....I am not sure how I am going to get through today...or the next few weeks, am taking each day as it comes.

I don't want them to take my baby...I didn't even get to feel my angel move...yet yesterday my body tormenting me with phantom flutters, my body does not quite realise yet that it's over...I have sore boobs, heartburn and am throwing up in my mouth all time....it's just so very cruel....my heart aches to hold my baby, to hear that first cry and know all is ok...but there will just be silence...and it's more than I can bare

I am terrified of what is to come...I am afraid of dying too. Doctors scared the shit out of me and all i can think about is my daughter and partner and how they will cope if something happens...and I worry about my little puppies...we have worked so hard to keep them alive and now I have to leave them and I worry about them. My daughter will be coming to look after them but I still worry....silly I know, but I think if I didn't have them to love and focus on I would be lost....

I want to thank everyone for the kind and thoughtful messages you have all left. Hopefully I will be home tomorrow...if not and something goes wrong, I could have to stay in longer...either way as soon as I am able I will let get in touch and let you know how it went xxx

It's so sad that u are having to go through this hunny :hugs: I will be thinking of u today and I hope it goes as easy as it can :hugs: xxx

Thinking of you today Teeuk. Sending lots of love and hugs xxx

Honey love, will be thinking of you so much today. So sorry you have to go through this, it's just so unfair. Love and hugs.xx

Woke up thinking about you today Tina - I certainly can't say that I understnad how you're feeling but all I can do is hope that everything goes as well as it can do and that you stay strong....take time to recover, time to grieve and time to heal...my thoughts and prayers are with you xxx

Oh Hun I'm so sorry to read this, I hope it goes well as can be :hugs:

I'll be thinking of you today, sweetheart. I'm so sorry you have to go through this. Lots of love xxx

thinking of you today sweety try not to be scared, when its over you can start your grieving process and move on hunny, its the worst thing ever to know your baby is gone but still be carrying it i carried my bubs for 5 days after i was told no heartbeat

it will be over before you know it hun, be strong :hugs:

Darling - today is going to be heartbreakingly tough - as will the next few days and weeks.

You will surprise yourself with the inner strength and courage you find.

I hope that you are well looked after at the hospital and I hope that your OH and Dad are there to support you.

So, so sorry that you are having to go through this but take it minute by minute, hour by hour and do what you have to do

Sending all my love and hugs

xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Tee I can't even begin to comprehend what you are going through, my heart goes out to you. Will be thinking of you today, much love xxxx

I honestly though of you first thing this morning and just pray that you'll be ok.
Thinking about you Hun xxxx

Thinking of you, hope it's over asap for you, xx

thinking of you !!! BIG BIG hugs !!!

:hug: hope it goes as smoothly as possible. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member