• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Todays consultant appointment

ERIN84

Reaction score
Well last time I went to see him (2 weeks ago) there were 2+ white blood cells and protein in my urine. Today there was 1+ white blood cells and no protein :yay: Last time they sent it away for tests and everything was clear!

BUT, my blood pressure is till on the high side of normal (not worryingly high) so he has said they want to see me every 2 weeks from now till I have bub, and I will be seeing my mw every week in between then! So that an appointment every week form now till bub arrives!!

TBH, its a bit of a pain but I cannot praise my hospital enough, they are really looking after me and not letting anything go unnoticed which I find really reassuring for when I go into have bub! :)

Thats brilliant care; they are keeping a close eye on you thats for sure. Glad that your tests came back clear, you dont want any worries in your last few weeks :hug: xx

Sounds like you're being looked after fantastically hun :love:

i had high bp when i had my dd got the most god awful headaches but they keep such a close eye on you your be fine best of luck x

sounds like they are doing a brilliant job with you hun xx
take care and enjoy the reassurance of being looked after xx

that does sound like good care! I've had high bp for years, they just put me on meds when I get pregnant and have basically left me to it! That said I have a consultant appointment next week so maybe they will start to monitor me more closely soon...

Glad they are looking after you so well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back