My consultant appointment today

ERIN84

Reaction score
Well, went to see consultant today (they are keeping an eye on me because of my blood pressure) There is white cells and protein in my urine and my blood pressure is still quite high . They want to send away my urine to lab for more tests and I have to go back in 2 weeks! It's alot of faffing around having to go back so soon but would rather that for piece of mind!

He felt around bub and listened to heartbeat and all is well! :dance:

I hope it all comes back clear Erin, good they are keeping a close eye on you! :)

It sounds like you are getting great care, are you managing to get some more rest now and have things steadied down at work for you? xx

Well at least they are taking good care of you chick, i hope all your tests come back OK. When do you expect the results? Make sure you get plenty rest xx

As the ladies said above hope everyhting has cleared up for you soon xx

Hope the tests come back ok, glad all is well with your baby chick x

Good luck hun, glad bubs was well :)

Thanks guys, I am pleased they are looking after me, it gives me great piece of mind. They didnt say how I was going to get the results, they just said to come back in 2 weeks? Surely they will ring me if there is anything wrong?

Rosies Mummy - Thanks for asking, Rob and I had a long chat about work and he has convinced me to cut down my hours! Its so hard being self employed as I dont get paid for not working and I feel like I'm letting people down but my consultant also said today I need to be resting as much as I can with my increased blood pressure! x

Glad everything was well with your baby, hope your blood pressure drops a bit, try and relax

put your feet up love ( when possible)hope you feel better soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back