Today

AliCat

Reaction score
Is my due date! And still, nothing's happening!!!!! :wall:

Awwwwwww :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I hope it happens for you soon Darling!

Sending labour dust :hug: :hug: :hug: hope it all happens soon for you lovely x x x x

Happy due date! My midwife happily told me that most ladies go overdue of about 6 days with their first so im sure i will be getting frustrated like yourself in a week or so.

Claire x

LOL thanks ladies!! And Charlotte, I will be getting down to business haha!
Just had a home visit from the midwife, she says baby's head is very low down (her words) and fully engaged (my words). Let's hope this is the start of something!! She told me though that 1% of 1st babies are late and told me that I could be having her in 2 weeks instead - not what I wanted to hear! I was hoping she'd do a sweep, but she didn't. I've got a hosp appt on Weds and midwife said they'd probs give me a date for induction......I hope not.

AliCat said:
She told me though that 1% of 1st babies are late and told me that I could be having her in 2 weeks instead - not what I wanted to hear! I was hoping she'd do a sweep, but she didn't. I've got a hosp appt on Weds and midwife said they'd probs give me a date for induction......I hope not.

Only 1%??? i dont think thats right.. thought it was a high figure. Its a shame our little ones dont have an alarm clock in there to tell them when to get going!

Claire x

nori said:
AliCat said:
She told me though that 1% of 1st babies are late and told me that I could be having her in 2 weeks instead - not what I wanted to hear! I was hoping she'd do a sweep, but she didn't. I've got a hosp appt on Weds and midwife said they'd probs give me a date for induction......I hope not.

Only 1%??? i dont think thats right.. thought it was a high figure. Its a shame our little ones dont have an alarm clock in there to tell them when to get going!

Claire x

Dur!! Tis me being a stupid pregnant blonde! I'm sorry, I meant to say she told me 1% of babies arrive on time or early, but I tend to take what the Midwives say with a pinch of salt....
I do hope baby comes soon coz I'm really getting frustrated with it, especially with the discomfort down below and constant weeing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back