soooooo fed up now!

moomoo192

Reaction score
ok so i'm getting really cheesed off with waiting now :roll:

This week i had a sweep on monday, thought things were gonna start but they stopped, :roll: had another sweep thursday and again things seemed even more hopefull but again they seem to have all dissappeared, today i woke up feeling so much further away from 'maybe' delivering i'm beginning to think i WILL make it to my induction :wall: :wall:

All i want is some strong and regular contractions, is that to much to ask for :cry:

sorry but just needed to have a little winge :(

i know how you're feeling and you're two days further on than me :( :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Doesn't it just suck! :evil:

My midwife told me the other day that in France they tell you your due date is actually 12 days after what it is so most women don't go thru this, they end up delivering early, now wouldn't that be cool, think they should start doing that here

moomoo192 said:

My midwife told me the other day that in France they tell you your due date is actually 12 days after what it is so most women don't go thru this, they end up delivering early, now wouldn't that be cool, think they should start doing that here

yeah deffinately... they should change pregnancy to 42 weeks instead of 40!

you getting any more signs??

just the "V" sign at anyone whos asks me if I've had her yet :rotfl:

vsign.jpg

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: 's for you both. I was fed up at 38 weeks last time so I dread to think how bored with waiting you overdue girls are!

Oh no, poor you I can't believe things still haven't kicked off...it's just not fair for your baby to be so inconsiderate :( I would give your bump a good telling off :x Come out now baby :pray:

:hug: :hug: :hug: I think the France idea is great! it is so hard to psychologically going past the due date :( like you, I've given up thinking he is going to come out of his own accord!

I'm not even replying to the questions about when is baby coming out. The one that really got me was a bloke saying to me "Why don't you try pushing a bit, it might speed things up" Idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wall:

:hug: What are these babies playing at?!

I hope something happens for you very soon :hug:

You'll all have em in a matter of hours of each other...they are prob waiting for the moon or something...????

TWIDDLE THEM NIPPLES IT DOES help make your cervix nice n ripe..... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

moomoo192 said:

I was thinking exactly the same thing yesterday. would make so much more sense if they did that. Then you dont get it in your head that you are overdue.
I didnt realise France did that tho, thats fab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back