Today could stop most of my worrying

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
As some of you ladies know i lost my little angel at 12w3d last Oct, so this time around I asked whether I could have my scan after this time but due to the bank holidays and royal wedding it wasnt possible so I had it at 12w1d. But due to worrying the midwife has kindly said she would come out today with her doppler in hand to put my mind at rest now I am over that point.
Im full of mixed emotions, scared just incase she cant find it, excited if she does find it and happy that if all is well I can stop worrying as much. Roll on 4pm x x

good luck, hope all goes ok for you today, im sure it will be fine xx

Thanks Roxanne and Nurse, hope you are both well.

They really are looking after me this time, all the doctors and midwives that I have seen have been brilliant up to now x x

Bring on 4pm hun xxx

Thanks Jenny, hows you today sweetie? x x

Good thank you hun :) Quite tired actually even though I've had 10 hours sleep...! We've been moving everything around upstairs for the last two days so think it's taken it out of me! And my bloody cat has gone walk about again which stresses me out! Always something to worry about...!

How you doing? x

Thanks Kezza :)

Does anyone know whether there is a chance that it could be too early for her to hear baby? x x

Doesn't it depend on how bubba is lying? I could just be assuming mind you

xxx

All my thoughts are with you today my lovely, I can understand how you feel and glad your mw is so good xx

Thanks Kezza, ill just have to wait and see, ill start paniking more if she cant though.

Im fine thanks Jenny, sounds like youve been very busy, you need to put your feet up and rest now. Hope your cat comes back soon x x

Thanks Cosmic and Louize :)
I dont know what id do without all you lovely ladies :) x x

I'm sure she will find it Hun - hope she puts your mind at rest xx

Hope it goes ok today. I've got a home Doppler and been able to hear baby from around 12 weeks on it, does depend how they are laying though so try not too worry it it takes a while to hear something x

Thanks Jodie and Sarah, MW is running late and should be here around 5ish so ill let you know how I get on once she has been x x

Ohh you should be with her now shouldnt u? Let us know how you got on hun x

How lovely of your Midwife to do this, hope you hear your LO. xx

We heard Baby Lynch :) :) :)
The MW checked my belly and said everything was ok and that everything was a good size then she was saying it might take a while to find baby at this stage but she found it straight away, 154bpm woohoo :) I am so relieved, ive done it ladies, ive got past 12w3ds :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back