think i did test wrong :-(

amy

Reaction score
hmm oh just got me a clear blue test, did the test and it was bfn but the window that says wether it worked or not did not show anything, so could i still be pregnant but test just was not done properly. having really bad lower backache as well, sore boobs, (which are getting bigger) im due today!!!!!! hubby just spent 7 sqiud on test and wants to wait a couple of days to get another :wall: :shakehead: just want to know if there is still hope. how is everyone else.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :think:

Yes hun if there is no blue line in the control window then the test hasn't worked properly,so there is still a chance you are pregnant :D . Good luck when you test again xx

I think your symptoms look very promising amy - good luck and keep us posted! LucyBee and I need some more Mums-to-be in the February 2007 Babies Forum!!!
xxx

hopefully i will be joining you! ooooo i cant wait, not getting my hopes up to much though. going to test tomorrow. will let you all know. bit of an an embarrassing question did anyone get really bad wind :oops: as i have big time ( tmi) xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back