to buy or not to buy...

That is soooo cute! I would totally buy that - my OH would probably let me dress baby in it for a short while at least - although I'll have to wait until next xmas!

Its fun & cute, you wouldn't need to keep him in it all day, but if you were travelling somewhere to see family it would be cool?!

We will be out and about a bit..we agreed to stay at my moms this year but his mom wasnt happy so we have got to travel there aswell now :doh:

i think you will all know how i feel about the outfit :lol: :lol:

ITS FANDABBYDOZZY! EVERY BABY HAS TO BE DRESSED UP LIKE A RIENDEER OR A SANTA CLAUS AT XMAS! :cheer:

Im glad you like it budge! :hug:
Now all i have to do is talk DH into letting me get it..we are going to mothercare on saturday so i will guilt him into it.. :cheer: :cheer:

Im going to get it! :cheer: :cheer:
I think its just the cutest little thing :D

Im glad you like it budge..i knew you would be honest so i was worried :lol:

the things ive dressed my kids up in Eblinx :rotfl:
i love dressing up as you know! so of course my kids have to do it too.
ill have to sort out my pictures of them in their easter rabbit suit and punmpkin suit.

thye are only little once! Enjoy dressing htem up while they let you and take plenty of pictures :dance:

If i have not had him by 31st i am going to dress up as a pumpkin :rotfl: :rotfl:

I think it's fab hun :cheer: ,look what i got my little one in the next sale for 50p :lol: (kindly modelled by baby born,i haven't given birth :rotfl: ),it's gotta be done when they are young :D xx

you HAVE to buy that sarah, its aceeeeee :D

balls to craig :p haha

Eblinx its sooooo lovely, if I could guarantee my little boy would come 10 days early for christmas then id buy it too!!

JaidyBaby said:
Eblinx its sooooo lovely, if I could guarantee my little boy would come 10 days early for christmas then id buy it too!!
god help our bubbas next year eh jade!!! :D hahah

lozzijane said:
JaidyBaby said:
god help our bubbas next year eh jade!!! :D hahah

Yeah but they will be at that age where there will look sooooo cute in everything!!!!!!!

Poor boy, he is gonna disown his mother next chrimbo, ha, il keep the snaps for his 18th to put in the local paper :wink:

well i dont think i am going to be able to talk craig into it..so im just going to go and get it at the weekend anyways :cheer: :cheer:

That is adorable I wouldnt be able to resist, just a shame my ickle one is due in jan :(

There is no way craig is coming round to that outfit :shakehead:
So my plan is to go buy it monday while hes working and then xmas morning get up before him and dress damon in it :moon: :moon:

its cute eblinx!!!

next xmas... im dressing up baby as santas little helper...

it has to be done...

first xmas and all :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back