To all my old pals!!

MissGobby

Reaction score
Happy_chick, GlitzyGlamGirl, Nic&Keeley, mum2be?, LittleLady87, Sarah&Braydon, HappyBunny, x-Kirsty-x, Snuggle, Vickyleigh, Trixipaws, Dionne, Jenna, Alfiesmummy, Mummykay, Emmylou, babylicious, Libs, G3M, Skairdykat, Melanie, Urchin, Little*Red, Princess_Puddles, Becs, and anyone else i may have missed (sowwi!)

just wanted to say............

HELLOOOOOOOOOO

i soooo miss coming on here and talking to you girls :( , how are you all??

Hello hun hows you, im good just catching up on posts now hopes in bed :wave:

Im not a old pal, but wanted to say its nice too see you on again.

Heyyyyyy sweety!!

Im gud thanks u? I get married 2mora chick OMG!! we need to catch up sumtime :D xxxxx

hello hunny

missing you also, you should come on here more, or m sn at least :shakehead:

I am good, hope you enjoying your life im sure it lost least stressful now you not TTC anymore, i wish i could get all this out my head , only way for me it to get PG thou so fingers crossed

:hug: :hug:

happy_chick said:
Heyyyyyy sweety!!

Im gud thanks u? I get married 2mora chick OMG!! we need to catch up sumtime :D xxxxx

:shock: :shock: OMG!!!!! and where is my invite??? :lol: on a serious note babes hope you have a wondeful day!!!!and dont forget the piccis!!!

Vicki - i am sure it will be your turn soon babes!!!!!! hope you are ok!!

:D :hug:

MissGobby said:
Vicki - i am sure it will be your turn soon babes!!!!!! hope you are ok!!

:D :hug:

im good, i hope you are looking after yourself? :moon:

nice to see you bk, hope you is ok and all is well!!

xxxx

Miss G! Hey you! Hows things?
My little horror is walking and talking up a storm now. Can you believe she is one in a couple of weeks!
Oh and im engaged now too!

:hug:

Heya Hun,

How are you? Missed chatting to you!! Harrison is getting really big now, I'll have to email you a recent piccy of him, he'll be one in just over 2 weeks :eek: the time has really flown by!!
xXx

MissGobby said:
Happy_chick, GlitzyGlamGirl, Nic&Keeley, mum2be?, LittleLady87, Sarah&Braydon, HappyBunny, x-Kirsty-x, Snuggle, Vickyleigh, Trixipaws, Dionne, Jenna, Alfiesmummy, Mummykay, Emmylou, babylicious, Libs, G3M, Skairdykat, Melanie, Urchin, Little*Red, Princess_Puddles, Becs, and anyone else i may have missed (sowwi!)

just wanted to say............

HELLOOOOOOOOOO

i soooo miss coming on here and talking to you girls :( , how are you all??

:wave: nice to see you again. you forgot me on your list :shakehead:

hey hun how r u doing ? i hope ur ok miss tlking to u to hun
im moving yay hehehe

Hey babes :wave:

Yay you remembered me! :D I know we have PM'd each other but just wanted to say hi anyway :D

I'm not too bad hun, Maddison keeping me VERY busy but she is gorgeous, I love her to death :D

Hope you're ok hun :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back