Tmi

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
Ok so if my cm is thick and mucasy like egg white if you like - it means il be ovulating soon?
Just noticed when i wiped earlier it was mucasy so my ticker must be pretty spot on. Though i did poas and it was neg for ovulating hormone

Yeah thats means youve reached your fertile period.
I used opk's this month but they are very sensitive and can easily miss the surge. For instance, i only got a positive when i tested betwwn 5/6pm. Any other point in that day it said negative. (and looks like i could be pregnant :D )

Good luck hun-and get down to it! :D

you need to do the tests before 7pm really, plus they show that you will be oving in the next 12-48hours so with your CM then you may have missed the surge as you are more than likely oving now, good luck x x x

I tend to get EWCM for a few days leading up to ovulation, if you get it it won't necessarily mean that you are going to ov imminently.

Defo get BD'ing though, maximises your chances of conceiving if you can BD on the days leading up to ov.

We're on the same day hon and mine is like that too!!!

Best of luck with any luck we could be preggo by chrimbo...

:pray:

Go get to it girls! What are you doing on here- go jump your guys! :cheer:

:pray:
+++

good grief you have a three month old and your trying again?!! your obviously a natural at it, god my poor bloke didnt even get ittil months after our baby!!lol :rotfl:

good luck!

mrsbrickelltobe said:
good grief you have a three month old and your trying again?!! your obviously a natural at it, god my poor bloke didnt even get ittil months after our baby!!lol :rotfl:

good luck!

I have a 3 year old too :D

Yeah the do a little love didnt really go to plan, will be lucky if i get pregnant this month he just wasnt in the mood despite my sexy underwear, and seductiveness - yeah theres me getting into it and hes falling asleep!???? YES SERIOUSLY! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I must be loosing my touch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back