TMI

LuW

Reaction score
(think I'm posting in the right place.)

We were hopefully guna try this month but then gave up on the idea for various reasons but now something L's just said has made me think.

I'm a blubbering mess (but that could be down to everything else) I'm WAYYYYY too early for AF but am crampy every so often. My nipples are a little sore (L found out in a rather unpleasent way....) and (TMI) I've really really watery discharge thats soaking through my underwear in the space on an hour.

I only realised things this morning when I was on the phone to him watching saturday morning kitchen and was tearing up at something on an advert! The again watching the Nativity. Quite a few times through that film tbh! NOT EVEN AT SAD BITS!!

I really want this to be our christmas miricle but I don't know if I'm clutching at straws and I don't want to be alone through the first 3 months.

Hi hon - yeah, this is the right place.... Sorry you're having such a difficult time. I'm in my 2ww and it's so hard. Already I'm analysing every little thing in my body that doesn't seem normal (like I've felt some cramping today and a little bit of blood on toilet paper and quite a bit of cm - I'll join you in that tmi!) and I'm only 2dpo. When's your af expected? Last month I was convinced I was PG as had some cramps and sore bbs, but then the witch got me :( Who knows though - it could be your month - i'll keep my fx for you

about 10 days and i've usually a 30-34 day cycle. I think i'm about 5-6 dpo wasn't really focusing with having L home finally

just had a lovely two hour nap after doing pretty much nothing all day and im still shattered!! wish i knew what my body was playing at

xx

Sounds promising to me hun. I keep tearing up at adverts too!!

It was the argos advert with the transformer ...=/ Them aliens get me EVERY time they're on tv atm!!

Happy feet two had me in FLOODS when I was like 2 dpo as well!! L found me histerical! but I don't know if I'm just grasping at thin air!!

When I was pg a couple of months ago (one of my early losses) one of my first clues was crying at nonsense things. I was actually hysterical, sobbing and breathless, at..... wait for it.... Planet of the Apes!!!

DH thought I was mad and was really worried that I was depressed or something, but it just turned out to be a symptom! xx

Just had a cry down the phone to L how it was sooo unfair that the lady on TV couldn't take her butty with her through customs......

To scared to test though!!

Probably a bit early to test atm hon, but it's horrible all this waiting around, I know... Give a it a few more days at least... Have you seen this website before http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/ Tells you about early pregnancy symptoms, but try not to get too obsessed with it all... (At least that's what I'm telling myself, but not sure how successful I'll be....) I'll keep my fx for you and feel free to have a moan/rant on this forum anytime xx

L's ordering me some tests tonight (just cheapies) and when they arrive he wants me to do one a day until either the witch arrives or we get a bfp because of how my body reacted last time and he knows I'll blame anything that happens on myself again for not knowing.

I'm excited but bricking it at the same time =/

fx for us all !!!

Good luck hon! :) Let us know how you get on xx

Guna get L to sit and fill that in on there for me tonight because I'm such a wuss and complain over EVERYTHING even though I know I don't really have reason to complain so he's more likely to put an acurate answers down to ticking boxes on there lol!!

Kind of wish it didnt tell you expected due dates when you put in your dates though... 2 days before my little angel was due .... really getting my hopes up on this being a BFP now just because of that =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back