TMI

pammie

Reaction score
right dont know if anything is wrong but i have been having very strong braxton hicks i would almost say they are contractions they are that painful, and in the morning when i go for my first wee of teh day there is alot of snot like substance when i wipe, it only happens once a day (in the morning) and not everyday about every other day but after that the pains usually begin, along with the dizzyness, i have asked my midwife about it llast week and she said just keep an eye on it for any change she couldnt think of what it could be.
have any of you ladys suffered with this?
thanks
Pam x

Hmmm... my only suggestions would be perhaps a water infection or maybe thrush? The buildup of discharge (I think this must be what it is) in the morning may just be because you are producing more and you are lay down at night and so it has nowhere to go?? I can only guess really but I'm sure it's nothing to worry about too much or the midwife would have had alarm bells ringing when she heard it.

thanks becc that does make sence when you think about it i just started to get a bit panniky this morning :oops:

if it is thrush you will know as you will want to scratch your chuffer off :?
If you are that worried go back to your midwife :wink:

you could always go to your GP if your MW isn't being very helpful

I hope it eases up...

hennaly said:
if it is thrush you will know as you will want to scratch your chuffer off :?

You would definitely know if it is thrush - it is absolutely unbearable itching and then incredibly sore! :shakehead:

:oops: I've got lots of snotty discharge too - like if you blow your nose when you have a horrible wet cold except on the toilet paper (and in my case more than any cold I've ever had I'm sure!! :wall: ). I don't have it just in the morning either. :oops: My midwife said as long as it doesn't smell, there is no pain when you are weeing and it doesn't itch it's perfectly normal. Just not especially pleasant. :puke:

thanks for the replies,
i am not scratching my chuffer of (love that phrase ) and it doesnt look like thrush
And it is just as julie 84 described it, like blowing your nose from down below, its not smelly or burning or causeing any discomfort. am just thankful its only in the morning

thanks girls you have put my mind at rest
Pam x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back