*TMI* Toilet Question

Emma58

Reaction score
I haven't got the runs or an upset tummy but I seem to constantly need a number 2 :oops:

Normally I am lucky if I go every other day but yesterday it was about 3-4 times i needed to go.

I keep reading this can be your body getting ready for labour surely it is too early for me yet :shock:

Like you, I go every other day or so, then on Tuesday I went like 7 times :oops:

Hubby had taken me out to lunch so I think it had something to do with what I had eaten.

May be the same for you?

Try to rest some today, hope all is well x

I'm the other way on, just can't go :wall: send some poop dust my way please :lol:

Babylicious - I'm not sure poop dust will look very nice :talkhand: I'll send you poop vibes instead!

I've definitely not eaten anything to give me an upset tummy I don't think.
Although I have got really bad wind as well :oops: :oops: :oops:

I've always got bad wind but I guess it's normal with the constipation, thank god for senna :roll:

:oops: :oops:

I woke myself up last night my wind was so bad :eek: it made me jump.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

im going a lot more regular this last few weeks. Seem to be going 3 times a day atleast, but i think it's got something to do with my rennie addiction :oops:

lol :rotfl: Thank god its not just me :pray: Putting my hubby to shame in the wind department. I keep getting runs or bunged up, no winning, Must be a build up by now! Not even on Iron tablets so cannot blame them. So unlady like. Not good when you are running out of making love positions and you have wind!
:think: I wonder why my hubby is not in the mood?

You may have eaten something different. My diet has not been its best but lately craving fruit and very cold water and its changed my toilet pattern :oops:
They do say u have a clear out b4 labour but its usually the runs and very close to due date.

marie x
35+2

bobtheunfortunateone said:
lol :rotfl: Thank god its not just me :pray: Putting my hubby to shame in the wind department. I keep getting runs or bunged up, no winning, Must be a build up by now! Not even on Iron tablets so cannot blame them. So unlady like. Not good when you are running out of making love positions and you have wind!
:think: I wonder why my hubby is not in the mood?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Better out than in!

:shock: I don't know about that? I think last week something crawled up my bum and died pooooo! I think it has been dead for some time!

Toot toot!

I'm the same. In the space of 3 days I've gone from constipated to feeling like I've got seconds to get to the toilet or there will be some form of eruption. At least over the last fortnight I've been able to learn the difference between BHs and just needing a good ol' fart. :rotfl:

Hello

I am totally the same.... they are very smelly as well, I blame it on LO too as it is her poop mixed in with mine, well her waste from my blood isnt it ? :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back