Big toilet TMI question.

NinjaKitty

Reaction score
Well I'm 38 weeks. Not really having many signs. Few low down foof pains and BH, that is all.

However something has changed past couple of days. I seem to need to poop a few times a day! I've not got a tummy upset or anything. Just seems that food is passing through really quick. Wondered if this is the start on my body having a grand clear out!

Ive heard things tend to "loosen up" in prep for labour. so prob a good sign. xxx

Yes yes yes!!! I've had this for the past week. I eat, I poop. And it's not pretty too - almost like diarrhoea :puke: It's like all of a sudden I need to poo as well. I'll be on the loo having a wee lol. Get up, walk out, then I need a poo really quickly! Lol.

xxx

oh god i hope not cos i had 4 poos yesterday!!! lol xx

Its the fact I had to poop at 2am. Couldn't even get through the night. AND again when I woke up.

I've had this the last couple days too! Had to get up twice through the night yesterday :/ didn't know if it was just my IBS playing up though so kinda nice yet scary to see you ladies are having the same, if that makes sense lol xx

maybe things are being pushed thru your systems faster due to lack of space as well?

I've also got the same thing going on!

Gosh trust us to have the big clear out Xmas week! Lol!

I am also having the more than normal pooping issue. I am glad its not just me. ; )

Ok I'm jealous, I'm the exact opposite I wish I could poop, it just won't come out the little ******* ;)

Ok I'm jealous, I'm the exact opposite I wish I could poop, it just won't come out the little ******* ;)

Prune juice will get it shifting. I had horrendous constipation a few weeks back. Sooooo uncomfy.

I had the same with NOT going!! I know my prob is the iron tablets tho xxx

I'm on iron tablet too. I've tried it all to go easily as well as the above but I think it's just something I have to live with until little chip arrives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back