• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TMI....sorry in advance !!

all_iz_well

Reaction score
Hey everyone...just some advice, overt he past few days i have noticed that am gettin an increase in discharge, i know thats normal, but seem to notice especially over the night that my pants do get quite wet. its not wet with a thick discharge just clear water??? I am 37 weeks today so guessing it may be normal, but just thought id get some advice...thanks girls...:) hope everyone and bumps r well xx

Last edited:
Iam only 27 weeks but i went to the loo the other day i noticed a damp patch i first i was worried and then remmbered most people are getting this too at my stage so i carryed on a wee and then leaked a little bit eeek....

My discharge got very thick over the last few weeks! Might be the start of your plug coming away!

Hun I,m like that too at the minute, I do have thrush but not thick really yet just a yellow discharge and I do feel wet, not soaking but damp. The funny thing is when I go to bed and get up next morning my knickers are dry but as soon as I am up and about I am dampish always have to wear a pad! Hopefully this is normal xx

when we arent pregnant any more its going to be heaven!! none of this wierd wet knicker problem or anything! haha! x

my knickers look as if a snail has been leaving a slimey trail in there.

I was told that there would be an increase in discharge but it's kinda gross now

when we arent pregnant any more its going to be heaven!! none of this wierd wet knicker problem or anything! haha! x

As I keep telling my hubbie I am going to be a new woman when this is over I am going to get a new hairdo, new wardrobe, wear tight:lol:er clothes not complaining about weight, wear nice bra's and knickers and generally be happier!! I have had nine months of moaning and think actually it has helped me reliase taht I am not that badly off!!!

omg i just had a new hairstyle and new nails and feel sooooooooooooooo much better for it lolX

me neither - just want to feel like a new woman! lol! ive got some savings that i can go clothes shopping with after. thats gonna be the best part :D x

me neither - just want to feel like a new woman! lol! ive got some savings that i can go clothes shopping with after. thats gonna be the best part :D x

My hubbie promised me a day of his overtime for a new wardrobe and guess what so far this month NO OVERTIME!! Think the Egg card will be out!!

We will definatel,y apprecicate our bodies more afterwards - except ummm maybee the saggy pancake boobs once the weights gone, but hey ho, I can enjoy them while they last.

New hair, tight sexy jeans, nice fitted tops, wonderbras and lovely nails!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back