tmi question

trixipaws

Reaction score
my boyf was asking me last nite when i am gonna "put out" :roll: :lol:

i would like to but i dont know if i am allowed??? :think: i'm not allowed to wear tampons, so cant imagine i can put anything up there??? :think: i am still bleeding a little bit but its gone brown now and lighter again. iv only really bled (apart from intermittent teeny tiny spots of brown) since last tuesday- one week ago- after the last time we had sex! i thought it was because of the position and his size it had hurt a bit, but know i know the real reason :(

we ended up not doing it last nite but for future reference i just wanna kno when i can have sex?

Trix :hug:

Im sure you can do the "deed" when your feeling up to it in yourself, I dont honestly think it will affect you in any way, if you was bleeding very heavey then would stay clear but as your only light, relax and enjoy yourself xx :hug: :hug: :hug:

It's more about being emotionally ready for it again rather than physically honey - physically from what I gather it's just like waiting til after your period finishes.

my doctor and nurses at hospital told em not to have sex till 2 weeks after because everything is open in like ur cervix ect and ur more likely to get infection ...i wud personally wait anutha week..but its up 2 u xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back