TMI: Mastabation & Vibes

WiccanRachel

Reaction score
I really didn't know where to put this thread and i know it's a little OTT, So i will say sorry now just incase you are freaked out :wall2: :x

BUT... Is it safe to masterbate or use clitoral stimulation vibes whilst being pregnant?
I am holding off having sex due to previous MC's... But wasn't sure on this subject.
Any help would be grateful xx
:eh:

Last edited:
yes hun it's perfectly safe and having an orgasm is actually good for the baby as it sends endorphins through your body and makes your baby happy.

I heard having an orgasm is good when you are pregnant too...so I'm not missing out!! :lol:

I'm the same hun not having sex due to previous mc so always good to no this info lol xxx

I was told by a doc its safe to orgasm but like you had to hold off sex until 2nd tri. You can do whatever you want just no penetrative sex

Best to hold off until tri 2 with vibrations, just incase, esp if you mc before, but supposed to be fine from then on.

Yes I would say best to stay off the actual nookie if your worried , but no reason not to have any fun!

A girl I used to work with got addicted to sex when she was pregnant, her poor husband looked like a wreck lmao. I'm holding off from it til week 12 he's obviously already had his fun and can wait a while rofl xxxxxxxx

pmsl, same here due to mc. been a long 6 weeks so far, only 2 left now hahaha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back