• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TMI - Leaking & BM's

kaytee11

Reaction score
Okay .. TMI INFO WARNING !

Over the weekend i woke at 4 in the morning with diarrohea .. then sunday monday tuesday i had frequent Bowel Movements, we're talking at least 3 maybe 4 a day. Since wedsnday evening ive had pain in my back, the type of pain from bbad posture is what id describe it like not cramping pain. Then this morning i had a shower, got dressed and as soon as i was dressed i felt something leak 3 times in a few seconds. Went to toilet and there was quiet a big wet patch, it had a faint smell to it nothing major or that i could describe but i was defo not discharge as it was basically colourless and just wet like fluid? Tried ringing midwives to ask but no answer ... im not very worried im sure its all just 'pregnancy' but anyone with similar experiences??

This sounds like your waters are leaking which means labour is hopefully on it's way you do need to let the midwives know though that your waters are leaking but other than keep busy as it will help labour start quickly!

...sorry, that was a Weeeee for excitement. Not one relating to pee.

Ooh, could this be the start of something kaytee? Keep us updated x

Got thru tp midwife she said keep an eye on it throughout the day nd ring back, Its strange it feels as how a period would feel if that makes sense? Not as much as early this morning but i dunno i dont even have my hospital bag packed because im scared il be forced to look at it for weeks on end. Dont panic though i live in Guernsey the hospital is literally 10 mins away :) xx

That's how it felt for me at first my waters went with 5 huge gushes though but I had a lot of fluid most peoples trickles at first! Then it felt like beg of period and then the contractions started to come properly in waves eventually!

I think you should you pack your bags then just carry on as normal or if you want to speed it up go for a nice long walk!!!

Last edited:
Still nothing ,... see ive gone and feckin jinxed it :) xoxo

Oh no! The best advice I can give is stay on your feet as much as you can keep really busy it helped me and another friend of mine!

Hope it happens for you soon x

Gonan try everything it feels as if baby just needs a little help :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back