Tmi but if your suffering down below

emmaandamyleigh

Reaction score
Or the past 2 to 3 weeks I've been suffering with thrush I've tried vagisil,canestan, even lurk butter and sodacrem docs didn't want to give me the canesten pesstary so I thought as it was getting so embarrassing even in front of oh to try sOmething else so went in to boots and had a look at the creams they had that might help so I picked up there own dermacare emollient cream with armond oil and lanolin after three days and apply more than what it sed on the box it worked so if your suffering I'd recommend it, it's only about 1 75 or something like that and it's really good it is used for dry skin and eczema and nappy soreness but it seem to work down below lol and I feel alot better

Im not rven pregnant anymore but am gonna be buying some of thar vagisil costs too much :lol:

Are you sure it was thrush. If it was just itching / burning it may not have been. I thought I had it a few times and it turned out it was allergic reaction / dermatitis type thing, due to being over sensitive & using soaps.. I switched to a soap free special wash for lady bits - "lactacyd". It's just like a shower gel, you wouldn't know the difference when you use it. Never had a problem since. You find it near the E45 cream in boots.

Emma, just realized you are due a day before me :)

A shallow warm (not hot) bath with a few drops of tea tree essential oil for thrush - I refuse to use creams now! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back