Tmi but help :(

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
hey i need bit of help.
last night i had terrible belly pains an discovered i got the squits(shits) sorry bout the TMI

I can trump without actually trying to and it smells but Not of poo even without trying to smell it :(
its happened again twice.

I dont think midwife can do anything about the squits do you?

It seems to be occuring more at night not really in the day an ive not changed what im eating so i dont know whats happening :wall2::wall2: help?? x

Last edited:
Sounds like you've got a bug, but if you're really worried it's worth calling your midwife even if it's just for reassurance. Hope you feel better soon :hug:

Sounds like you've got a bug, but if you're really worried it's worth calling your midwife even if it's just for reassurance. Hope you feel better soon :hug:

I was meant to say it dont smell like poo :(
an midwife will say its nothing but if i have a bug i wouldnt know i dont usually get them i feel like its more than a night bug lol it only happens bout that time lolx Ty hun same ere x

I rang NHS direct cos I had this a few weeks ago. They told me that it wont harm the baby as long as I stay well hydrated. She said I need to drink so much that my urine is clear, even if that means I got to the loo every half hour! If Im drinking loads and unrine still dark I'd have to call my GP or out of hours cos they might need to put me on a drip. Thankfully drinking loads of water worked!

iv had something like this but instead of diahrehea i hav mucus and normal stools between (sorri TMI) i cant even Pass wind without having to go toilet incase mucus comes out, but its on and off some days im absolutly fine then a day later its bk, my OH is getting worried about me but im trying to put off going to the dr as much as i can as im too embaressed. Yours is probably just a tummy bug and baby will be fine :) x

sounds like a tummy bug, pregnancy can really hack ur immune system, even if u are usually fit and well, drink plenty, and rest too :hug:

Ty ppl.
Well it goes worse i woke up at 7 had to run to the in time lol.
Also not long got up an i went on there twice grrr.

Im hungry but darent eat but drinking abit :( me belly ache has gone now but im sure it will come back haha.

its more watery than anything an wat is stools? mine first started off what looked like small poo didnt want to look to much into the bog incase i threw up haha.

If it gets worse shall i try an eat sumit? xx

Stools is poo :lol:

Glad you're drinking a bit... just try sipping water as often as you can if you can't drink much :hug:

I had small plop of poop that come out as quick as a rocket lma. it is more mucusly like cos it wasnt a poo smell though so wonder if its the same?
is stools normal?? agghhh i dont know much an if this is the effects of being preg oh no :( lol x

This all sounds a bit like IBS symptoms to me. Try drinking diaoralyte (prob spelt wrong soz) to re-hydrate you again.

I really hope you feel better soon but this thread did make me :rotfl:

Get well soon, drink plenty and rest! xx

ahh hope youre better too! hun stools is another word for poo, not good or bad, just poo, but for people who dont like saying it, doctors often use this word incase hthey embarras people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back