Couldn't Poo TMI TMI TMI

redbear

Reaction score
So i know its horrid but last night i went to do a number two and when i did i couldn't get it out (big and hard) and i couldn't get off the toilet... so it took me an hour to go to the toilet half of wich i was crying because of the pain...
Has anyone else had this and is there something that will help im terrified to go to the toilet next time! Sorry about the TMI xx

prunes and apricots!

I eat alot of dried apricots as they're yummy and keep everything soft in that area! You can also drink prune juice or just eat prunes as they do the same thing.

I had exactly the same last weekend. Took 3 attempts to pass it, apologies for the TMI. You can get lactulose over the chemist counter for about £4. Its what the doctors would give you. You take it over a few days and makes your stools looser and easier to pass. I took it with prune juice last weekend and it got me moving almost straight away, apologies for the TMI again.

This week I've been having a small glass of prune juice morning and evening and this has worked for me. I practically cheer each time I successfully go to the toilet. Also plenty of fruit, veg and roughage will help too. Porridge, branflakes and beans have plenty fibre too. Make sure you drink lots and lots of water too. GL and feel better soon

I'd been constipated for a while, then I got a bad case of hemorrhoids, and I've been living on bran ever since. It does work, and I don't mind it, I love cereal, would have it at every meal.

Yes this happened to me too. Was late for work cos of it. Very painful! A war bath can help. But I now drink a pint of orange juice before bed when I feel bunged up. It brings me gentle relief in the morning. :) xx

Last edited:
Omg this is me at the moment. I feel so uncomfortable. Had some prune juice today and hat made me go. Also wheatabix is great too. Hope you feel less bunged up soon. X

Sounds daft but try pouring a kettle of boiling water down the loo just before you go, the steam helps believe it or not. And as the others said, prunes and fruit juice, great stuff!

weetabix every morning does it for me, I know this for a fact yet I'm my own worst enemy and regularly forget breakfast.

At least you've had some practice pushing now ;)

A warm bathroom helps, sitting on an ice cold loo seat isn't going to help you relax. I eat a piece of fruit before every meal to smooth the way and also copious amounts of oj.

Lean back against the loo cystern as well as this keeps the bowel straight and open. If you are short get something to put your feet on, your hips and knees at 90 degrees also helps with this. And this may sound really bizarre but I also look through the property pages from the local newspaper on the loo, the prices round here are enough to make anyone go :lol: xxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the great advice ladies i have been eating loads of fruit and porridge (cravings) so im going to get some orange juice and prune juice and try that and then buy some laxative just incase, Ill also try the warm water down the toilet lol... Ive decided that im going to suck at childbirth if a poo makes me cry!! xx

Constipation is one of my bug bearers in pregnancy, i get it so bad that im in agony sometimes. Lots of fruit and fibre!! Fybogel is supposed to be quite good too xx

Thanks for the great advice ladies i have been eating loads of fruit and porridge (cravings) so im going to get some orange juice and prune juice and try that and then buy some laxative just incase, Ill also try the warm water down the toilet lol... Ive decided that im going to suck at childbirth if a poo makes me cry!! xx

Oh hun you'll be fine with childbirth. The difference is there's no-one at the other end to pull the poo out xxxxxxxxx

Oh hun you'll be fine with childbirth. The difference is there's no-one at the other end to pull the poo out xxxxxxxxx

Plus you have a baby to show at the end of it not just a blocked toilet lol x

This post made me chuckle so much!! LOL :rofl: but yeah same problem here! wdnt try that fibregel tho its gross!!!

Good luck with the childbirth ;) xx

od on sugarfree mints, theyre like laxatives lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back