sorry tmi, but just wanted to share....

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by reillybaby1987, Jan 8, 2012.

1. reillybaby1987

reillybaby1987 Well-Known Member

Okay so I had been worrying that I've not been to the toilet for a number 2 sorry tmi lol for a few days, and was going to buy some lactulose to maybe help things move a long a bit but I've found an alternative that seems to work with me as soon as I drink some which is....

Isotonic Sport drink, twice i've bought it from the shop and twice ive needed to go to the loo not long after drinking it!! it's kinda a life saver for me and not dear at all :dance:

sorry all just wanted to share!! so if anyone is that bit constipated try it, it may work for you as well :D xx

2. babyelmo

babyelmo Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing that, i've been having the same problem, I was beginning to get worried. I'll try some of those drinks tomorrow!

3. reillybaby1987

reillybaby1987 Well-Known Member

I was amazed to be honest....I thought the first time it maybe just didn't agree with me but then tonight it happened again and I feel so much better :D hope it helps you as well xx

4. jacy90

jacy90 Well-Known Member

That's brilliant, thanks! I've been having a little problem in that area too, so will def give it a go!

5. littlesmoosh

littlesmoosh Well-Known Member

Hey!! I've had this problem too!! Try eating a bowl of kellogs fruit n fibre cerial! It worked wonders for me!! Xx

6. BabyBrain

BabyBrain Well-Known Member

Lol sounds great but they make me so hyper and would write cheques my bump couldn't cash. Orange juice it is then xxxxxxxxxx