sorry tmi, but just wanted to share....

reillybaby1987

Reaction score
Okay so I had been worrying that I've not been to the toilet for a number 2 sorry tmi lol for a few days, and was going to buy some lactulose to maybe help things move a long a bit but I've found an alternative that seems to work with me as soon as I drink some which is....

Isotonic Sport drink, twice i've bought it from the shop and twice ive needed to go to the loo not long after drinking it!! it's kinda a life saver for me and not dear at all :dance:

sorry all just wanted to share!! so if anyone is that bit constipated try it, it may work for you as well :D xx

Thank you for sharing that, i've been having the same problem, I was beginning to get worried. I'll try some of those drinks tomorrow!

I was amazed to be honest....I thought the first time it maybe just didn't agree with me but then tonight it happened again and I feel so much better :D hope it helps you as well xx

That's brilliant, thanks! I've been having a little problem in that area too, so will def give it a go!

Hey!! I've had this problem too!! Try eating a bowl of kellogs fruit n fibre cerial! It worked wonders for me!! Xx

Lol sounds great but they make me so hyper and would write cheques my bump couldn't cash. Orange juice it is then xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back