TMI but beige discharge and mild cramping

knopk@

Reaction score
Hi girls, has anyone had this in tri 1? Sometimes discharge is beige colour, like it would have a bit of brown blood in it. And slight cramping sometimes.

Together with not feeling as sick as before it makes me really worried, I cant wait for my scan on Tuesday.

Hi i just had it for four days, had scan everythings fine... As long its not red its fine I was told also had cramps Xxx

Going to keep an eye on this thread as I have been getting this and have not yet got my BFP but am CD70. :) I have read that it's totally normal for early pregnancy though. xx

MissJ I totally thought of you when I read the word beige! Xx

That sounds awful but u know what i mean!! Xxx

Lol Sunny! I know what you mean hehe, don't worry! ;) x x

How you feeling MiisJ - I saw you fell down the stairs and broke your toe?? You poor soul!! I hope you are OK xxxxxxxx

The discharge had stopped for now and the sickness is back, although it's now getting to me around 11 and not early morning. Scan is tomorrow, so scared and at the same time hopeful we can see the heartbeat

knopk@ it sounds like all is going along tickety boo honey :petal:
Will you get a picture at your scan to show us of your baby with its heart beating away nicely?
xxx

knopk@ it sounds like all is going along tickety boo honey :petal:
Will you get a picture at your scan to show us of your baby with its heart beating away nicely?
xxx

Thanks Sunny, hopefully this time round we are luckier, I was actually going to ask for a picture if everything is ok of corse, don't know if you can get them at EPUs though

Thanks Sunny, I'm ok, just trying to get used to the crutches - hate them already!! :wall:

My beigey discharge/crampy feeling stopped too and I felt so nauseous today but think it was more car sickness. Not really sure!

Will update as soon as I can, only sticking my head in as hubby is out at the mo. :) x

Thanks Sunny, hopefully this time round we are luckier, I was actually going to ask for a picture if everything is ok of corse, don't know if you can get them at EPUs though

The lady who did my scan at EPU let us have a scan picture of baby as a gift - we didn't have to pay. I think she could just see how relieved and totally elated we were!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back