tired

Robyn_

Reaction score
all the time.. honestly i really really am even though i sleep like all the time im still tired,
always feel like i got a hangover, which is gay.
anyone else like this?

yes i cant get enought sleep atm, but even when i try i find it hard getting to sleep, often takes a few hours, and i always wake up real early!

Hey all,

Yeah i am pretty tired all the time aswell, sleep most afternoons for a few hours only intend on having a rest but once i go horizontal - curtains!! lol

If you need to sleep you need to sleep thats what i say...

Plus if you have a more active day like go out with family/partner/friends i am buggered!!

WHats really bad is i went to the cinema to watch the simpsons and was falling asleep lol

Me!!

Went to sleep at 10.30pm last night. Woke at 7.30am = 9 hours sleep!!
It's now 11am and I could go for a nap again now but know if I do I'll not sleep tonight or will have one of those nights where I'm up and down. It's driving me nuts!! Fingers crossed only a week of it left to go!!

Yeah same here am having 10 hours a night and still waking up tired!!!

I love being pregnant but the symptons that come with it suck!!!

i am not liking the restlessness either.....thats the pain for me in the evening

i get around 10 hours sleep - but its normally really restless, and i cant get comfy,
and then after 2 hours of being awake i need sleep again :(
mum said to rest while i can after baby is here i wont be getting as much .

Your mum is right robyn, but then its all very well sitting down and that but you cant get comfy at all - or is that just me :think:

I have just had 5 days off work and had lovely lie ins and yet I am still knackered and still had to have little afternoon naps over the weekend :roll:

I fall asleep on the sofa for at least an hour each night when I get in from work, problem is then I find myself lying awake at bedtime! I just cant help it though, the minute I get home I just crash and burn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back