Tired a lot

Sarah01

Reaction score
Hi, I am 6 weeks & 5 days and have already started feeling shattered all the time. I sleep about 12 hours but still wake up exhausted and I never seem to have any energy through the day LOL. Is this standard/normal? Someone told me I shouldn't feel this tired so early on... but, I do LOL.

I'm also dizzy a lot, like without doing anything I just feel dizzy. Although despite those things and the nausea I actually also feel totally healthy.. it makes no sense hahaha.

If it is 'normal' anyone have any tips on how to boost my energy, etc? I don't want to come over as a lazy mare when it's really just a lack of energy lol

xxx

Im the same! A friend of mine with kids said she was the same and it was just cause her body was adjusting to pregnancy and it made her sleepy. Just sleep for an hour or so and drink plenty :)

I have been exhausted, and I mean exhausted!! Throughout this pregnancy, and its only started to lift slightly these last few days. I was worried too as I wasnt like this with my 1st, although had my head constantly down a toilet and this time Ive just had nausea and exhaustion, but its all perfectly normal haha xxx

Glad to know it's not just me lol. I've been napping where I can and must look SOO lazy from the outside cos I don't do a lot just now lol. I'm sitting here now while OH cooks dinner, then I intend to sit on the sofa before going to bed haha.. Such a hard life ;)

Thanks for the replies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back