Yawn!

Heulyn

Reaction score
Hiya girls.
I am soooo tired lately, and I don't mean just 'could do with a sit down' tired, it's more of a 'i'm going to die if I down lie down this second' tired.
I didn't get this at all with Linzie, so I don't know if it's a normal part of pregnancy?
I feel like I'm forcing myself to do anything at all, like it's a chore to just make a cuppa or some toast.
What is this, and is there anything I can do to give my energy a boost??
Thanks xxx
(I'm about 6weeks, btw - I don't have a ticker!)

*Sent from TapaTalk*SonyEricssonX10MiniPro*

SLeep and then sleep some more....I didn't even clean the house this week because of that. One min I am ok and the other min I can barely move around the house...as about work...that's a real nightmare I actually got soe left over vacation days last week and I can't wait to do it again...it will be better at around 11-12 weeks I think and we suppose to get an energy boost at the second trimester...

Last edited:
I know how you feel! I'm sitting - no, sorry- passed out on the sofa and just about mustered up the energy to go to the loo! It might have been the fact that I had to get up for a wee 14 times during the night! I just want to hide under a duvet and not come out til DD!!!!!!

:nap::nap::nap::nap:

hey, i've been shattered, i have a 30min drive to work and i feel like i'm forcing myself to stay awake, i'm really struggling to stay awake in work and i go to college aswell on a Wed night, (damn thats tonight...YAWN). My sis was the same but she's now 20w, think you just had a lucky escape last time :)

Last edited:
Ugh... Looks like I must have had it lucky last time!
It's making dealing with my 1yo very difficult, i've got no energy to drag myself off the couch and play.

Any solutions? Other than sleep.... Cuz that's really not an option lol xD
I'm about to start Googling for natural energy sources, but I think I might just get told to install solar panels lmaooo! X

hey hon I am the same, I have no energy at all. I had a great sleep last night and even now I could crawl up in a ball and go back to sleep, i have to sleep when I get in from work for about 2 hours and that gets me to 10pm when I go to bed. It is horrible :( If hubby wasn't around I don't think I would have eaten this week, I don't have energy to cook anything!

x

I'm exactly the same, this week its been worse, because I'm gettting up at least once an hour to pee, so don't feel like I'm gettin any sleep at all!

I just feel exhausted all the time, and I don't think people get it because I am so early on.

If I didn't know I was pregnant, I'd really think I was seriously ill!

yep me too. Have barely got of the sofa for the last 2 weeks as have been signed off work cause of IBS pain. Pain is all gone now though and back to work today for a shitty backshift. Am totally dreading it.
only reason i have been getting out of bed in the morn is to pee, and after that i thud through to the sofa a assume the position for the rest of the day.

would love to just get signed off for the next 7 months so i dont have to move from the sofa.

Same here too! Its a massive effort to drag myself through a full day of work and I have to have a little half-hour nap on the sofa at 6pm when I get in. Then I am in bed for 9pm every night! Holding onto the fact that we're all meant to get much more energy in this magical tri 2 that everyone keeps talking about :)

You must have just been really lucky last time hun! x

Sleepyness is and was my main symptom, i think the best thing to do is try and stick to routine as much as you can and just try and get to bed earlier. When i was in Tri1 i was soo tired but had to go to work and keep things as normal as possible and its helped in the long run x

I managed to get out into town yesterday, and I think the fresh air and moving about really helped.
It took 2hours to get outside, but once I was there I felt tonnes better!

I've literally just woken up, after completely crashing out for 2 hours after work. And I'm still exhausted. I've never known tiredness like it. I have no energy to cook, clean or do very much at all, even getting to work is a struggle. Hopefully it's a good sign tho that LO is developing as it should and everything is ok in there. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back