Time to move to TRI 2 Little Bit Scaried

mrssmith2011

Reaction score
I suppose since I am 14 weeks now I should really be moving onto to TRI2. I just wanted to thank everyone for their support and that I hope to see everyone soon.

Thank you
Vicky x

Congrats on making 2nd tri! I post between both first and 2nd tri lol x

I suppose since I am 14 weeks now I should really be moving onto to TRI2. I just wanted to thank everyone for their support and that I hope to see everyone soon.

Thank you
Vicky x

Yay go you! see you there i hope :) x

Thanks Guys. See you soon Lozzalozza. Thanks Mummy2toddler nice to know someone in TRI2. I am sure I will tri hop as well. Ceriannbrown be positive and I will see you in TRI2 soon xxx

I'm off to tri 2 now aswell mrs smith! It does feel a bit scary! See you all there soon! Xxx

Good luck hun:)
I'm 14 weeks tomoro so ill b joining u x

Baby K everyone is lovely over there the same as on here. Been nice to see you there. Clareybell at least we are not on our own xxx

Come on over to tri. 2 it's a great place to be, lots more milestones to be had with 20 week scan, V day and double figures :) It also goes v fast! I'm moving on to tri 3 on thurs! Xxx

Holy crap, I have just realised I will be there soon too - how did that happen?!
It's all getting very real now.....

I have went over Chloe everyone is really friendly. JoanneG79 it will fly over. See you soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back