Moving to tri-2 tomorrow :)

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Im 14 weeks tomorrow so im off into tri 2 and just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has replied to my posts and made me feel like one of the pf family :)
Ill still be popping in to tri-1 to see how you are all gettiing on.

Thank you so much and see you all in tri 2 soon :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Hun,
Good luck! See you on Friday :)

X

Good luck M2A!!! I'll look forward to joining you in tri2!! Can't believe it's gone so quick- it doesn't seem long since you were talking about OPK's in ttc and got ur BFP!!
XXX

Wow hasn't time flown (feels like decades in my head), hopefully see you soon, take care x

Thanks ladies, part of me feels like its gone quick and part of me feels like its gone slow.
Im just hoping the glowing stage is here very soon :) x x

haha same here!! congrats on getting to tri 2, ill see you there in a couple of weeks!! xxx

M2A you can't go! You answer all our silly questions!!! Have fun over there and hope to see you there soon.xx

i think i'm coming with you?!? according to my ticker it says T2 starts tomorrow for me - so am i a week early or are you a week late - or is it not to do with those dates on your ticker!!! oh well either way i'll be following you very shortly lol! x x x

i think i'm coming with you?!? according to my ticker it says T2 starts tomorrow for me - so am i a week early or are you a week late - or is it not to do with those dates on your ticker!!! oh well either way i'll be following you very shortly lol! x x x

Thank you, I sneaked into tri-2 last week to check and most people go over at 14 weeks so ive waited a week even though my ticker says i should already be there x x

Take care hun - I hope to see you over in Tri 2 soon x

M2A you can't go! You answer all our silly questions!!! Have fun over there and hope to see you there soon.xx

I still be popping back in hunny, how can i not, you are all lovely people :) See you there soon x x

aaah i see - thanks for that - sees you in a week then! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back