Time to introduce myself

Islandgirl

Reaction score
Hi folks,
thought it was about time that i actually officially introduced myself in the first trimester section. We got our official doctor BFP on Tuesday afternoon and to be honest my head has been in the clouds since and been trying to get through stopping smoking and accepting that it actually is real that I AM PREGNANT!!
A bit sad though because on Wednesday OH had to leave to go back to work offshore for two weeks after finding out the best news ever:eh: Spoke to him this morning and he is really struggling with it.
Only good thing is that i have my seven year old daughter at home with me to share the excitment with until he returns in two weeks. Have got her attached to my tummy talking to it and just allround super excited. Really sweet.
Sorry gabbing on a bit now, just wanted to say hi to everyone and say congrats to you all for making it here too:)

Sure to talk to you all soon over the next hopefully happy and healthy nine months. xx

Welcome. I'm new too! I'm now 9 weeks and 3 days.

Welcome hun,
Im new in here too x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey - ive only been in here 2 weeks, but I feel like Ive been in here forever, lol!

Congrats on your news, and anytime you need to rant/talk/discuss, then this is defo the place!

xxxxx

Hello and welcome - there are lots of new newbies here! I still feel very new but looking postively old hat after being here a grand total of 2 weeks! x

Hi all
I am new too so is lovely to meet you all. I sympathise with you on the OH being away thing...mine is in the Parachute Regt and is posted 250 miles away for the next 11 months. Fab. Not. We see each other 2 or 3 weekends a month...
Be lovely to have support on here and hopefully be able to give some too xxx

Hi Islandgirl:wave:

Nice to have you here xxxxxx

hi welcome and congrats!!!

i'm lynsey and am 13+3 with my 2nd xx

congrats!! well i thought i was the newbie but but so many BFP after 2weeks i feel like im one of the oldies haha!! speak soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back