Time is going sooo slow!

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Does anyone else think time is going so slow? Ive got friends that are pregnant and their pregnancies seem like they are flying but mine seems to be going so slow, maybe its because im in the stage inbetween my 12 week scan and feeling definiate movement x x

I'm the complete opposite to you! Its flying by for me. I cant believe I'm nearly half way thru. It'll soon start to go quick, next thing you know you'll be nearly ready to pop!! lol x

I know what you mean hun... But for me it's kinda like, it's going oh so slowly... Then the next thing I know I'm weeks ahead of what I was before lol... So I kinda got a bit of both going on at the same time :) xx

i definetely felt like you at 14 weeks, its sort of the limbo stage, i didn't feel movement until about 19 weeks, so at this time i wasn't feeling movement and just had my 12 week scan. It does drag a little, but picks up pace! Things started picking up as i focused more on buying baby things, like the pram travel system etc. and then i started feeling movement, and then 20 week scan, and now i'm here! :) last week of tri 2! xx

Flying by for me. Doesn't seem like two minutes since I was poas and I'm now 2 + 2 away from being at the half way point.
Although the fact that i'm sleeping 24/ probably helps it to go by quicker!! lol xx

I though tri 1 really dragged but seems to be going a bit quicker now, maybe cos I feel better!

I feel like its going soo slow as well.... . But Im 14 weeks now and I found out I pregnant at four weeks and when i think about that, that ive known for ten weeks, it seems like its gone really fast!!

I've got a feeling it's going to carry on going quickly now cause I have so many more appointments to think about :) So have stuff to do :) xx

it does feel like its dragging, it doesnt help that i'm due 1st august, if it was july 30th i think it would seem a lot sooner hehe. . .:clock:

. . . i can't wait till august, we are going to have a big summer bbq to celebrate the babys arrival, so so excited! :merry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back