time going quick or slow?

flossey

Reaction score
how is time going for all you ladies? it is flying in for me.. it still only feels like last month i found out i was pregnant, then when i phoned up to get the date for my 20 wk scan which was on monday just past and i had a 3 week wait and i was thinking ahh 3 weeks is so long but it flew as well.. where has this year gone? lol xxxx

I find it flys in one minute then drags the next :( hurry up April!! Lol x

I think it dragged on tri 1 but I think that's because of how early I found (3.5 weeks) and the worry that comes along with tri1.
Tri 2 is flying now and can't believe I'll be in tri 3 nxt week :)
I think Christmas etc will make it fly by now xx

:shock: I think it is going really fast....I've too much to do and not enough time to do it !

Bit of both really if that makes sense. When I count how many weeks I am, it keeps going so unbelievably fast! But the days to them seem to drag occasionally. It drags, but flies at the same time!

it seems to be going really fast for me cant believe im 19 weeks already just hope the second half goes as fast :)

but this may be due to how busy i am at the moment with working pt, full time uni 2 boys and back and forth to school 3 times a day and trying to sort me house out dont think i have time to think about it some times!! but this may change now, as no uni till the end of jan and the kids break up next week so may start to go slow :oooo: xx

Tri 1 draggggged for me, but since my scan on Monday time has been skipping along nicely!

think tri 1 dragged, we put offer in on a house, got accepted, all the solicitors etc. found out i was pregnant. sick as a dog. moved in 8 weeks after putting offer in. still was really ill.
OH doing bathroom seams like forever. but when i think 16 weeks and found out at 4 weeks.... those 12 weeks have flown, but didnt feel like it at the time.
my 20week scan is 5th jan. and its gonna drag over xmas.

Up to 20 weeks pretty much flew, 26 weeks tomoZ and it's dragging soooo much :( 30 weeks seems so far away!!

found out at 6 weeks scanned at 8 weeks felt like time dragged wtil my 12 weeks scan and now here i am 14 weeks, midwife in just under 2 weeks feels like a lifetime away, maybe its because im off all this week. Should i be wishing June around so quick haha i doubt it, i cant even think of labour right now makes me feel soo ill haha x

totally dragging!!! Seems like I have known forever. Found out at 6 weeks had a 6,7 and 10 week scan cos of bleeding then took ages to get to the 12 week then forever to get to 20 week now its taking ages to get to every milestone!!! Just want AJ now!!!

bit of both, tri1 dragged so much then so did up till 20 weeks now i feel time is finally starting to speed up! :) xx

The days are dragging for me, but the weeks are flying by. Tri one was painfully slow coz I didn't get my booking in till I was 11+4 weeks but I had my scan two days later and now it,s speeding up. I,ve got my 20 weeks scan on 19th Jan, and I no it,s gonna come round quick coz of Christmas and crimbo always comes quick. After that it,ll probs start dragging again.

Yeah I know what you all mean by days r dragging but the weeks r flying, I find that too, but as you've all said Xmas will fly in and we will be in the new yr then I've my 21st to look forward to mid January but I think time will draggg out after that :( xxx

Last edited:
Mainly feels like its dragging to me but thats prob coz im sick alot still and I really can't wait for that to end!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back