Tilted Womb

missxkatie

Reaction score
Midwife gave me a scan today as I had a slight bleed and everything is fine. She noticed my womb is tilted and said its fine but I just wondered if anyone here has had children while having a tilted womb is it any different? She said maybe hurt more pain wise though :s

i have a tilted womb hun makes it difficult for smears and things but not for having babies :D

my sister has a tilted womb and she had very quick and easy labours 1st one 30 mins second 7 mins lol
manda xx

Oh good thank you. I looked on the net and well.. it seemed bad :| lol.

dont belive everything you read on the net hun most of it is written by male scientist's who just like to scare us :(
all women are different as we no
hope all goes well for you
manda xx

Both me and my mum have tilted wombs... we've had lots both had difficult pregnancies, including lots of 1st tri/2nd tri bleeding, but our labours have been reasonably short.. both around 6 hours for me and 6 hours for my daughter...

Don't worry though, lots of women have them, and by the time you reach 2nd tri it will pop forward. :D

:wave: only found out recently I had a tilted womb - and had 1st child no problems :D

my sister has a severly tilted womb and only had a problem in delivery that needed a little ventouse help (but she says next time she's having elective ventouse or taking her Dyson in with her :rotfl: it made things v quick :wink: )

as far as I know a tilted (or retroverted) womb can make it difficult to get pregnant, difficult to do smears and difficult to see anything in early scans - in 2nd and 3rd tri the womb is enlarged and has no option but to be more normal position - cant see how it would have much effect on labour - mine is retroverted - have had 45 hour, 45 minute and 4 hour labours :)

I have a tilted womb too. Makes smears difficult but both my labours and pregnancies have been fine. Apparently my womb tilted into a normal position with the weight of the baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back