Tilly Update !!! **She's Done It !!!!!!!! first post **

I didn't even realise she was in hospital :oops: :oops:
Can't believe I missed this news! Hope everything is going ok Sarah, the epi is a godsend!! Can't wait to hear the good news! :hug:

Thanks for updating us. Poor Tilly must be so exhausted by now but the epi will help her to get some rest. Fingers crossed James will arrive in the night

6cm is fantastic!! I was 6cm at 2pm and my baby was here before 6!

Best of luck hun, you're doing really well - can't wait for the birth announcement!!!! :cheer:

its so exciting!!!! :D good luck hope all goes well tilly!!!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

sarah x x x

oooh, come on baby james!!! good luck tilly!!!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Come on Jamesy! I was 6cm at midnight and Luke arrived just before 4am so she is VERY close! She may have had him by now but we just don't know yet! :D

i got from 2 cm to del within 4 hours lmao i really hope jamesy is here soon !

nikki1306 said:
*Update*
Just had a text from Sarah's mum who is at the hospital. Sarah is quite tearfull (she must be shattered poor girl :hug: ),but she is very nearly there :cheer: . You can do it Tilly :hug: xx

Awwww, come on girl!!! Not long now I bet, you'll be cuddling your little man before you know it! :hug:

PUSHHHHHHHH!!! :hug:

Thank you for the update!

It's been a long day but you can do it Sarah! Thinking of you and can't wait to see wee Jamsey, won't be long now!

YOU CAN DO IT SARAH!!!!!
We're all proud of you and you're doing great, not long now sweetie :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww you must be exhausted hun, but your nearly there :hug:

come on jamesy!!!!!!!! :cheer:

ohhh how bloody exciting!!! come on james!!!
were all waiting.......

thinking of you tilly!! :dance:

Awww Sarah :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Not long now hun, he's nearly here and you sound like you've done so well so far :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back