Tilly Update !!! **She's Done It !!!!!!!! first post **

Well Done Sarah- you are almost there now!

I know how shattered you must be but once you have James in your arms you'll be wide awake! :lol: :hug:

:dance: NOT LONG NOW!

i think id op for an epidural too! you cant give up now, james is nearly here. :pray: :cheer: :hug: were all rooting for you hun! :hug:

Aww good luck Tilly! Can't wait to hear how you're doing and that baby James is with you! :cheer:

I know this sounds mad but i woke up this morning and I said to myself, Tilly is going to have bubby today I S :pray: :hug: :hug: WEAR!!

Anyway Tilly the days not out yet aand I know you are a strong willed girl you can do it!!! Im dead excited for you too!!!!

x

Awww hope you're holding baby very soon!

OH FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!! WELL DONE SARAH! LOVE TO YOU ALL! YOU DID GREAT BY THE SOUNDS OF IT! CANT WAIT TO SEE PICS! XXXXXXXX

By the way, I thought from everything that had been said and posted that her biff baby would have been a lot bigger! 8lb is a good size but not massive!!!!! THANK GOD for her sake! :D

hey well done tillly !!!! Its about bloody time mrs :p
Congratulations and welcome to the world James !!!

Congratulations Tilly :cheer: 8lb a nice weight and not as biff as you (and a lot of other people) thought :cheer:

Congratulations Tilly:cheer: Not as Biff as thought 8)
:clap: :dance: And welcome to the world James :D

Sarah xx

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
WELL DONE HUN!

Though where is the biff in that!!! I was 9lb 8oz when i was born! Lol.

BUT YAY! Nemo has arrived! So happy for you hunny, can't wait to see him! And your feet will return to normal! Woooo!

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back