I'm team.....

Ashley89

Reaction score
Pink had scan today everything with baby was perfect, was amazing to see how much baby has changed she was poking her tognue out and having a good drink of the fluid around her :)
Just a little dis heartened as I have been told I have a low lying placenta which means if it don't move up by 32 weeks which they are jot confident as it hasn't moved any higher since 12 week scan I will not be able to have a natural birth and baby will be born between 36/38 weeks but I will have a healthy baby at the end of it so that's all that matters.

Me and oh have been out shopping today for pink so nice to finally have a colour in her wardrobe I will post a picture up tomorrow when I go on the computer as for some reason I can't do it from my phone! X

Last edited:
Congrats on Team pink hun awwww :) xx

Congrats on team pink :)

My placenta is low too, covering my cervix. Am having another scan at 32 weeks to check if it's moved so I know how you feel.

Xx

Same here hun midwife said it's covering my cervix so was disappointed but have to think that the baby is doing well and is healthy so that's all that matters! X

Congrats on team pink, we got the same result today! x

Congratulations!! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

:pompom: Yay for team pink, congratulations!! Fingers crossed things change between now and 32 weeks xx

Congrats on team pink!! And hope ur placenta makes a move xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back