Ive Just Noticed

wend

Reaction score
Im on my last box on my ticker :dance: :dance: :dance: .

Im starting to feel the nerves now :rotfl: and i cant believe it was only a year or so ago i was told i might not beable to have children due to
PCOS .

Im sooooooooo happy i thought i would never get this far but at the same time ive started to feel nervous as i only have 23 or less days until they start my induction.

:D Wha hoo, take every moment in it goes 2 fast :hug:

Its getting nearer and nearer for all of us, time to start worrying again me thinks :rotfl:

Congrats Wend... you are getting into countdown mode now. Pretty soon it'll be only a few weeks then days... :shock: That's when it hits you! LOL

Seriously though it's great that you're now near to delivering only a year after being told otherwise. I can really empathise with that as I had the same thing. Last July after having surgery for endometriosis I was told the same thing. :think: Just goes to show how the doctors don't know everything! :D

:hug:

Its all so exciting though! I think baby mania is kicking in with all of us, i know it s for me!

Anyome else checking that they have everything and putting moses baskets and that up yet in preparation for your arrivals?
I keep looking in my drawers and wardrobe all my my LO clothes and all the cute dresses!

mrs_tommo22 said:
Anyome else checking that they have everything and putting moses baskets and that up yet in preparation for your arrivals?
I keep looking in my drawers and wardrobe all my my LO clothes and all the cute dresses!

The cot bed is up but without mattress. The swinging crib is made up with sheets/blanket and complete with cat net in my bedroom. The pram is set up ready as well. :dance: It's getting close now. I can't wait to use all these baby things.

I'm not moving into my new house for about another 3 weeks so all of LO's things are packed away :( I cant wait to get into house and put all her stuff up :cheer:

Aww snuggkle i know how you feel, im still living at hubbys mums and can only get the moses basket out, cant decorate and nest the way i want too.Is driving me nuts!!!

Wend it's exciting huh? I've logged in today for the first time in a while and it's great to see everyone having gained weeks in their pregnancy. We have the same EDD and so I had a peek at my ticker box too - YES!! I'm on the last box also, never thought it would get there but it has!! 36 week check up appointment tomorrow...looking forward to finding out more about his position and whether he's engaged or what ever!! :)

Good luck for your appointment tomorrow nicola, and I hope LO has got his act together and is head down preparing for the big day!

Fingers crossed indeed!! He was head down from about 32 weeks and was toying with the idea of engaging at 34 weeks (midwife said about 4.5 of 5 engaged so starting to think about it the little monkey!) so I'm hoping tomorrow he might be 3/5 engaged (of course 2/5 or 1/5 is good also!!) Will report back afterwards.

There is always hope ay.... my sis has pcos and concieved quicker than me with my first.
Try not to be too nervous, im sure all will be fine :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back